Today we celebrate that on the 20th of November 1959 the United Nations adopted THE DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD.
Yes!!!! You , as a child, have a declaration of rights, not only all the duties we say to you. THAT'S GREAT, isn't?
Let's watch this video, I want you to know what that declaration says to you.
Here you have a link to the Declaration so you can read them in Spanish and in English:
- Humanian.org: Declaration of the Rights of the Child, 1959
- oas.org: Declaración de los derechos de los niños, 1959
e-Twinning Task: For our e-Twinning celebration we have to choose one of them. With the one you have chosen you have to:
- Read the right.
- Understand it.
- Write it down with your own words.
- Try to make a good picture related with it.We will use it to make it easier to undertand to other people who don't speak our languages.
- We are going record a video in which you say the right. Maybe you can say, you can act it, etc....