Along this second mission you will:
- Desing what the topic or the common thread of your Stopmotion Film will be. You will do this using a technic to work with your group creativity.
We are going to create the main lines about what you and your group want of you Stopmotion Film. We are going to think in groups to achive your best.
As you know in all the thinking and design processes there are two big moments:
- Divergent Moment: Your imagination and creativity can fly. Please don't stop it and take notes about everything you are thinking on.
- Convergent Moment: you will show your thinking notes to your mates and in the whole group you will decide how to articulate everything to create a final product.
We will use a graphic organizer to do these two processes. Each member of the group will have a piece of paper of it.
- You will have 15 minutes to create your own story. Please write down notes in your piece of paper.
- The group will have 20 minutes to achieve an agreement using the notes that everybody wrote in the previous activity. Please write it down in the circle of the graphic organizer.
Once you have finish this mission you have three important task to do before continue with mission number three:
- Start with your learning diary.
- Let's open the Google Drive Document in which you started the Leaning Diary the previous mission.
- Write the date.
- Answer these questions:
- Three things I have learnt.
- How do I learn these things?
- Do I want to learn more about something? What?
- What can I improve for the next mission?
- Evaluate your mates. Let's update the ranking of our game. Remember the group will has 50 points in each mission and you can distribute among your partners like you want. Let's communicate to the teacher.